“A justice society where the environment and human rights are respected”.
- Empower local and indigenous People to ensure their participation meaningful in development;
- Sustain environment with land, forest and water, crops/seeds management is culturally appropriate practice, and
- Strengthen the quality of living condition and education.
- Trust: quality of working as a team;
- Respects: policies, leadership, culture of community indigenous people with existed structure;
- Equity: rights exercise access to justice and legality;
- Gender and social inclusion: empowerment of vulnerable group;
- Child Rights Promoting;